You guys!!! I'm still on Cloud 9 with all the love from my show Help! I Wrecked My House. And even though we wrapped the season on Saturday, my DMs and comments and emails and everything else you...
8 Affordable and Durable Rugs
One question I get asked constantly by clients, friends and even family members is, “Where can I find good rugs that are both affordable AND durable?” So today I’m sharing some secrets: my go-to picks for rugs that are beautiful, within budget, and can take a beating from lots of foot traffic, kids, pets, life – you name it!
And if you read last week’s Living Room Refresh post, you’re probably thinking of easy ways to update your space right about now. But why limit a good room update to just our living rooms, am I right?!
The Best Affordable and Durable Rugs
1. I’m a sucker for a good runner! Lately I’ve really been loving neutral rug runners with lots of texture, like this one below.
2. Sometimes it’s nice to add a pop of color – this is where I like to layer colorful rugs on top of neutral ones. This beautiful, blue-toned rug is both easy-to-clean and stain resistant, so it definitely fits the bill for my top picks.
3. Who doesn’t love a good kilim rug?! They’re both on-trend and timeless, so you really can’t lose here.
4. Speaking of timeless, you can never go wrong with a braided jute rug, like this one. They’re also great for spaces that see a lot of wear and tear.
5. A fun take on the classic jute rug is this jute and denim crosshatch option – adds in a bit more interest!
6. Here’s another great rug for a more neutral look – and psst, a secret favorite rug source of mine!
7. If you want to break out of the traditional, rectangular rug shape, try a fun jute rug shaped like this one. This size and shape of rug can work in a LOT of different spaces!
8. And we can’t forget the front door! I just had to include this super cute and super affordable doormat. Happy rug hunting!