Patio furniture can SERIOUSLY break the bank. So a lot of times we end up buying something cheap just to have on our patio or in our backyard so we can enjoy our outdoor space. But it's something...
One question I get asked constantly by clients, friends and even family members is, “Where can I find good rugs that are both affordable AND durable?” So today I’m sharing some secrets: my go-to picks for rugs that are beautiful, within budget, and can take a beating from lots of foot traffic, kids, pets, life – you name it!
And if you read last week’s Living Room Refresh post, you’re probably thinking of easy ways to update your space right about now. But why limit a good room update to just our living rooms, am I right?!
The Best Affordable and Durable Rugs
1. I’m a sucker for a good runner! Lately I’ve really been loving neutral rug runners with lots of texture, like this one below.
2. Sometimes it’s nice to add a pop of color – this is where I like to layer colorful rugs on top of neutral ones. This beautiful, blue-toned rug is both easy-to-clean and stain resistant, so it definitely fits the bill for my top picks.
3. Who doesn’t love a good kilim rug?! They’re both on-trend and timeless, so you really can’t lose here.
4. Speaking of timeless, you can never go wrong with a braided jute rug, like this one. They’re also great for spaces that see a lot of wear and tear.
5. A fun take on the classic jute rug is this jute and denim crosshatch option – adds in a bit more interest!
6. Here’s another great rug for a more neutral look – and psst, a secret favorite rug source of mine!
7. If you want to break out of the traditional, rectangular rug shape, try a fun jute rug shaped like this one. This size and shape of rug can work in a LOT of different spaces!
8. And we can’t forget the front door! I just had to include this super cute and super affordable doormat. Happy rug hunting!