Just seven months before I showed up to help, Ozzie and Lauren had purchased this home and were ready to move in. But not before they reworked their massive backyard, laid flooring in their dining...
Ep 3: Shop the Look – From Woeful to Whimsical
Did you know I have an online shop, The Warehouse by Jasmine Roth where I curate and sell my favorite furniture and decor? I love being able to pull pieces from my own shop to put the finishing touches on all my design projects, including this one.
To complete the modern whimsical look I started with a neutral palette and added functional accessories. This family needed sophisticated storage, simple wall hangings, and cozy rugs to warm up the brand new space. I loved picking all the accessories so Amy and Jeff could move right in!
- Acacia World Cutting Board – Can be used as a layering piece against a backsplash
- Park Bowl – Pretty enough to display just about anywhere
- Banana Leaf Baskets – Go green by adding your favorite plant or fill with throws, pillows, toys, you name it!
- Cotton Cream Tapestry – Adding a dimension of texture to your wall softens the space
- Bret Natural Seagrass Rug – Can use it to layer, yet beautiful and functional enough to stand alone