Okay, so at first, packing my hospital bag for my upcoming hospital visit (AKA labor!) didn’t seem like that big of a deal. But as it got closer, I realized I sorta wanted to bring a lot of things!...
Did you know I have an online shop, The Warehouse by Jasmine Roth where I curate and sell my favorite furniture and decor? I love being able to pull pieces from my own shop to put the finishing touches on all my design projects, including this one.
To complete the modern whimsical look I started with a neutral palette and added functional accessories. This family needed sophisticated storage, simple wall hangings, and cozy rugs to warm up the brand new space. I loved picking all the accessories so Amy and Jeff could move right in!
- Acacia World Cutting Board – Can be used as a layering piece against a backsplash
- Park Bowl – Pretty enough to display just about anywhere
- Banana Leaf Baskets – Go green by adding your favorite plant or fill with throws, pillows, toys, you name it!
- Cotton Cream Tapestry – Adding a dimension of texture to your wall softens the space
- Bret Natural Seagrass Rug – Can use it to layer, yet beautiful and functional enough to stand alone