So I know you guys love every time I drop a new HGTV Secret on you, and today I've got one about my new show! Well, the running joke while filming the new show Help! I Wrecked My House was, "Hey...
Ep 6: Shop the Look – Come Sit With Me
You may already know, but I have my very own online shop, The Warehouse by Jasmine Roth where I curate and sell my favorite home decor and furniture pieces. The best part about having my own online shop is that I get to use the furniture and decor in my renovation projects as I turn a house into a home. There’s nothing like adding that personal touch!
On this episode of Hidden Potential, there’s no category untouched — we used rugs, textiles, special decor pieces, baskets and a set of leather bar stools that (in my opinion) outshine all other leather bar stools (in comfort and style). Mixing industrial-inspired design elements with textures such as leather, rattan, fur, and cotton, allowed me to design a space that feels inviting and cozy all year long.
- The Cobble Baskets, set of 3 – Can be stacked, filled or on display in multiple rooms
- Winter Warm Throw – Cozy, cozy, cozy. Not to mention stripes!
- Sea Spray Chevron Throw – The chevron pattern is subtle and fun, don’t forget the tassels
- Hustle Grey Fur Pillow – Adding a new dimension of texture with goat fur
- Nala Stripe Pillow – Two stripe pillows to mix and match in any space
- Shady Harbor Counter Stool, Gold – A warehouse favorite, the ideal leather counter stool
- Tidal Wave Rug – Adding a pop of color
- Jute Hand-Woven Natural Rug – Oval shaped with scalloped edges adding a whimsical bohemian flair
- Mongolian Rug – Layer it, throw it over a bench, kids room, endless options
- Park Tray – Put on display or serve your favorite drink
- Fireside Log Holder – Allows you to stack wood in a neat, orderly, visually appealing fashion
- Round Hand Platters, set of 2 – Hand carved bowls add a rustic touch
- Seagrass Natural Basket – One of the warehouse staple decor pieces
- Dewy Pouf – A stylish way to add seating