This project was so easy to source for at The Shop because I’m just naturally drawn to all the warm textures and organic materials that we sourced to make this #modernhawaiian design come to life. Use the guide below to add some Ohana spirit to your own decor.
- Dream Dot Pillow – The texture and color combo of this pillow is pretty much a dream come true.
- Black Rattan Bar Stool – If you hadn’t noticed, I love a good rattan, and these chairs, in a black finish and cool pattern, are an unusual, functional way to add some of it into your design.
- Bret Natural Seagrass Rug – We love this rug for layering. I know, layering rugs can be an intimidating prospect, but it’s honestly hard to go wrong when you use this as your base layering piece.
- B Lane Throw – Every living room needs a cozy throw blanket, even when the decor is tropically inspired.
- Driftwood Pineapple – Pineapple decor is my jam, and when you throw in the driftwood material, I mean, does it get any better?
- Clay Boxes – I know, these clay boxes show up in a ton of my projects, but they’re just so great. Warm, functional, organic – so many trigger words all wrapped up into this sweet, self-contained little pairing.
- Natural Rattan Chair – Yes, another woven chair, but in a different pattern and color. Mixing similar, but different materials is a great way to prevent your design from feeling too matchy-matchy.
- Round Hand Platters – I love using these wooden trays in the kitchen because it’s a great way to soften all the hard materials like stone and stainless steel that surround them.