I'm back with another edition of Splurge vs. Save, and this time we're shopping for throw pillows! I really think you can NEVER have enough throw pillows. Especially because you can move them around...
Ep 7: Shop the Look – Ohana Means Family
This project was so easy to source for at The Shop because I’m just naturally drawn to all the warm textures and organic materials that we sourced to make this #modernhawaiian design come to life. Use the guide below to add some Ohana spirit to your own decor.
- Dream Dot Pillow – The texture and color combo of this pillow is pretty much a dream come true.
- Black Rattan Bar Stool – If you hadn’t noticed, I love a good rattan, and these chairs, in a black finish and cool pattern, are an unusual, functional way to add some of it into your design.
- Bret Natural Seagrass Rug – We love this rug for layering. I know, layering rugs can be an intimidating prospect, but it’s honestly hard to go wrong when you use this as your base layering piece.
- B Lane Throw – Every living room needs a cozy throw blanket, even when the decor is tropically inspired.
- Driftwood Pineapple – Pineapple decor is my jam, and when you throw in the driftwood material, I mean, does it get any better?
- Clay Boxes – I know, these clay boxes show up in a ton of my projects, but they’re just so great. Warm, functional, organic – so many trigger words all wrapped up into this sweet, self-contained little pairing.
- Natural Rattan Chair – Yes, another woven chair, but in a different pattern and color. Mixing similar, but different materials is a great way to prevent your design from feeling too matchy-matchy.
- Round Hand Platters – I love using these wooden trays in the kitchen because it’s a great way to soften all the hard materials like stone and stainless steel that surround them.