If you'd told me I'd be eating 3 meals a day with my 8-month-old baby (plus feeding her a 4 bottles a day) I wouldn't have believed you! But alas, here we are, and I can't wait to share all the...
Ep 8: Shop the Look – Have a Kind Big Heart and Stay Weird
The rugged textures from the leather, wood, and woven accents are offset by splashes of greenery and softened by bright walls and neutral fabrics.
- Village Canvas Pillow – Reminiscent of an antique grain sack, this pillow is both neutral and cozy.
- Dipped Ladder – You can dip just about anything in white paint to give it an instant refresh, and this rustic ladder is no exception. The warmth of the wood juxtaposed with the bright white dipping action is just so good.
- Clay Boxes, Set of 2 – Storage, check. Cozy, library-esque texture, check. Super cute, check!
- Nala Stripe Pillows, Set of 2 – You can never have too many pillows OR too many classic stripes! Perfect to curl up on with a good book.
- Sea Spray Chevron Throw – What’s a good book without a blanket to cozy-up under? The blacks and creams of this throw are the perfect, neutral addition to any space.
- Frans Basket – A great piece to keep blankets, pillows, or magazines organized, when they would otherwise be tossed to the ground by the 6 and under set. (Or, by my husband, Brett.)