I can see from my tracking number that you received the list I sent last month. However, a few new things have come to my attention and I would like to add them as an addendum to the aforementioned list, as pages 79A-80A, just prior to the start of Section 3F: Getting to Know Me. Also, if you’d like to follow me on social media in lew of starring in the 2019 holiday special I pitched in Section 4D of my letter, you can find me at @jasminerothofficial. P.S. I know @brettrothofficial is resembling a yeti as of late, but really, underneath all that hair, he’s not so bad.
1. Headphones: You know I can’t turn down really cool GEAR. These are customizable AND wireless. I’m SO in! I’d like a matte white and rose gold pair, please. $399.00
2. Tea: Best. Tea. Ever. $26.16
3. Audible Membership: A great way to sneak in books from my ever growing Reading List. $69.99
5. Kicks: Can’t ever have too many. $70.00
9. Functional Art: With one of these @barryvsurfboards custom boards, I would start each day surfing, then hang it by my front door for decoration. Actually, probably not the first part about surfing. Just the last part about hanging it by my front door.