Project Overview The Homeowners Justin & Rachelle Help I Wrecked My House Season 2 Episode 8 The Budget $120,000 The DL When Justin and Rachelle bought this house they were newly married and so...
Mood Board: Boho Patio
9 Boho Patio Must Haves
- Olive Tree: I mean, if we’re being real, here, your patio should probably have an olive tree of some sort. A giant centenarian is preferable, but a cute, healthy, potted one will do.
- String Lights: No patio is truly complete without a string or two of happy little twinkle lights.
- Decomposed Granite: A decomposed granite patio feels un-fussy, yet sophisticated.
- Comfy Seating: Lots of floor pillows, poufs, and cushy seating are a must.
- Rattan: I think you all know by now how I feel about rattan by now, and that pretty much any “Must Have” list must have it.
- Relaxed Accessories: Potted plants, throw blankets, materials you’d expect to be used inside but are surprised to see outside…treat this space like just another room in your house, and it will get used like one!
- Indo-Flair: Carved wood and other hints of Indonesian inspo give any outdoor space added warmth and soul.
- Good Playlist: The “good” is subjective, but the playlist itself is not.