Okay, okay, let me set the record straight: I did NOT move to Utah! The day after Christmas Brett, Hazel, my mom and I packed up the car and drove to the Tiny Mountain Home, and we’ve been here...
Mood Board: Boho Patio
9 Boho Patio Must Haves
- Olive Tree: I mean, if we’re being real, here, your patio should probably have an olive tree of some sort. A giant centenarian is preferable, but a cute, healthy, potted one will do.
- String Lights: No patio is truly complete without a string or two of happy little twinkle lights.
- Decomposed Granite: A decomposed granite patio feels un-fussy, yet sophisticated.
- Comfy Seating: Lots of floor pillows, poufs, and cushy seating are a must.
- Rattan: I think you all know by now how I feel about rattan by now, and that pretty much any “Must Have” list must have it.
- Relaxed Accessories: Potted plants, throw blankets, materials you’d expect to be used inside but are surprised to see outside…treat this space like just another room in your house, and it will get used like one!
- Indo-Flair: Carved wood and other hints of Indonesian inspo give any outdoor space added warmth and soul.
- Good Playlist: The “good” is subjective, but the playlist itself is not.