Patio furniture can SERIOUSLY break the bank. So a lot of times we end up buying something cheap just to have on our patio or in our backyard so we can enjoy our outdoor space. But it's something...
If you can believe it, it’s already time to pick out Mother’s Day gifts! In case you also lost track of what day it is (we’ll blame that on #quarantinebrain and also #newmombrain!), Mother’s Day is coming up quick! I’ve always been so appreciative of my own Mom and all that she’s done for me, but now that I’m a Mom myself, I can’t begin to express how grateful I am for her. I know my Mom would be over the moon with a simple phone call or card from me, but I really wanted to pick out something special for her from The Shop this year.
If you want to find something sweet for your mom, or anyone who’s been like a mom to you in life, or other moms you love and appreciate, I’ve picked 10 gifts I think any mom would love for Mother’s Day.
My Top 10 Mother’s Day Gifts from The Shop
1. “I Hope You Brought Wine” Doormat: Need I say more?! I definitely know some moms who would LOVE this doormat!
2. “Keswick” Planters (Set of 3): These white terra cotta planters are so sweet. Bonus idea: gift them to your favorite Mom with plants already planted inside!
3. “Morning Tide” Mugs (Set of 4): Coffee, tea, juice…wine? Whatever they’re sipping on, these pretty blue and green mugs will make the mom in your life smile.
4. “XO” Pillow: What better (obvious) way to show your Mom how much you love her than this pillow?!
5. “Charford” Pillow: You can never have too many pretty pillows! This woven cotton and linen blend pillow comes in a lumbar shape, which would make it a lovely addition to a bed or a cute chair.
6. “Sun Please” Pillow: Isn’t this the cheeriest little pillow you ever did see? I love a pillow with a catchy saying on it!
7. “Geneva” Chair: I just couldn’t resist adding this AMAZING chair to the list. I’ve really been into this color lately, and the shape of this chair is just too awesome. It could work in a lot of different spaces. And you would REALLY surprise Mom with this!
8. “Carilet” Baskets (Set of 2): You know I can never resist a good basket – but a set of two?! Hand-painted in this color scheme?! Can you tell someone to get ME these for Mother’s Day, please?
9. “Merle” Rug: If you want to step up your gift game a bit, why not gift this fringed cotton blend rug? I tend to love gifts that are both super practical and super beautiful (and I’m a mom now, so I would know! 😉 ).
10. Acacia Wood Cutting Board: This is one of my FAVE go-to gifts. This acacia wood cutting board is perfect for gifting to moms and just about anyone who likes adding a rustic touch with a modern twist to their kitchen.
What are you guys getting your moms for Mother’s Day? If you’re a mom, what would you want to receive? Let me know in the comments!