If you'd told me I'd be eating 3 meals a day with my 8-month-old baby (plus feeding her a 4 bottles a day) I wouldn't have believed you! But alas, here we are, and I can't wait to share all the...
- 5-10 years of applicable experience building and maintaining growth for start-up ventures, preferably in the lifestyle/shelter space.
- Strong communicator and team collaborator with the ability to hire & manage employees.
- Strategic thinker with proven success working in a self-managed environment.
- Brand Management: Implement a cohesive (and profitable) brand strategy across business lines of www.jasmine-roth.com.
- Team Leader: Manage daily tasks and overall strategy of current team. (Social Media Manager, Blog Writer, Graphic Designer, Bookkeeper)
- Team Growth: Recruit, hire, and manage future team. (Executive Assistant, E-Commerce Manager, Digital/Email Marketing, Blog Coordinator, Content Coordinator, Etc)
- Public Relations: Oversee multiple PR teams and coordinate messaging. (Built Custom Homes Construction Projects, HGTV, Upcoming Book, Blog, Baby Roth, Etc)
- Growth Management: Identify and advise on opportunities for growth within the approved brand strategy. (New Venture Assessment, Income Projections, Strategic Expansion)
Hours: Full Time Salaried Employee
Send Information to email@example.com
To be considered, please include your resume, information about your level of experience, along with your salary requirements.
Due to high level of interest, we will only be able to respond to applicants that we feel could be a fit for this position. Thank you for your interest!