If you're looking for outdoor design and decor ideas, I'd say my first Huntington Beach, CA house is the blueprint for designs you've seen on my HGTV shows. Why is this house, the 11th Street...
We are currently seeking a FREELANCE E-COMMERCE COORDINATOR to oversee and service our online shop.
Our web store consists of curated furniture, lighting, rugs, and décor, so an astute eye for design and a general knowledge of Jasmine’s brand is a plus!
What We’re Looking For
- Development of our e-commerce presence with a defined strategy to achieve sales goals and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Management of relationships with external e-commerce partners to effectively collaborate and drive growth. We currently have multiple vendors and each have different processes, terms and conditions.
- Deep understanding of shipping/freight best practices and carrier relationships. Creation of a shipping strategy and ongoing management to allow competitive pricing for customers.
- A strong sense of customer experience and service, as well as ideas on how to improve customer experience and satisfaction via our dropship process.
- A solid understanding of inventory reporting and ways to streamline current systems.
- The initiative to devise strategies with social media and marketing teams to harness sales-related insights and drive sales to our online store.
- Ability to maintain, update, modify, and edit products including product images, weights, categories, specifications, and inventory in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ability to process orders within 24 hours and answer all customer service inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Proficiency in copywriting.
- Ability to create and maintain monthly reports to show growth of marketplaces, the impact of marketing, and analytics of channels.
- Experience and success working in a self-managed environment.
- A long term planner – we are looking for someone that can grow with us!
- Shopify and Google Analytics experience is a MUST
We are looking for a freelance coordinator for a PART-TIME commitment. Our hours are M-F 7am-4pm PST and we occasionally work weekends. That said, this job can be completed at any time of the day/night. All orders/inquiries are to be completed within 24 hours.
All tasks are “work from home” appropriate and applicants should have their own reliable computer and internet connection.
To be considered, please email email@example.com with your resume, a little about your level of experience, how you think you can help our company, along with your pay requirements. Please include links and stats of other shops you have successfully worked with.