I'm back with another edition of Splurge vs. Save, and this time we're shopping for throw pillows! I really think you can NEVER have enough throw pillows. Especially because you can move them around...
10 New Items From #RothHomestead that I JUST Added to the Shop!
One of the benefits of being a designer is that I have access to all sorts of wholesale brands and new items that aren’t available directly to the public. For my latest build, the #RothHomestead, I had a very specific design board, and had to scour the universe to find the exact right pieces for this home. Here are my 10 favorite finds I loved so much, I just HAD to add them to the shop so that I could share them with you all!!
1. TONGA RUG $90.00: The mixture of chenille and jute fibers woven into this rug makes it the perfect amount of soft and durable.
2. OXLEY POUF $165: You know I have a thing for poufs, right? Well, combine a pouf with the perfect hombre dip, and I’m SOLD.
3. LATIGO BAMBOO TRAYS (sold as a set of 2) $85.00: You can never have too many bamboo trays.
4. HUNTINGTON HARBOR CUTTING BOARD $35.00: I love using wood cutting boards to warm up a kitchenscape, and of course, they are functional, as well. We use our wood cutting boards every single day, and prop them up against the backsplash when they’re not in use.
6. BAYLOR CHAIR $495.00: This low-slung chair is the perfect way to round out our conversationally inclined living room seating situation.
8. BELCARO PILLOW $75.00: This pillow is the PERFECT size as the finishing piece in a king bed pillow vignette. 3 euro shams, 2 king shams, and then this guy as the pièce de résistance.
9. ALBERTA WOODEN PEDESTAL $125.00: This tray is perfect for adding an extra layer of visual height to the open shelving in our pantry.
10. SPINNAKER TABLE $275.00: Hello, little end table of my dreams. Will you come to live with me and be mine forever?
What do you think of my newest favorites?! I love how all of these items can coexist with each other in one room. The hunt to find the perfect pieces is of course part of the fun! If you want specific looks that I designed from the show like this one, you can always head over to the shop and search your heart out!