Patio furniture can SERIOUSLY break the bank. So a lot of times we end up buying something cheap just to have on our patio or in our backyard so we can enjoy our outdoor space. But it's something...
For those extra special four-legged family members who are scientifically proven to act as de-stressing agents when the holidays get super hectic. (Unlike the two-legged kind. You know who you are.)
- Door Mat: For all those dirty paws. $40.00
- Banana Leaf Bed: You had me at “banana leaf.” $64.50
- Mud Cloth Bed: You had me at “mud cloth.” $275.00
- Found Collar (*Tiger’s Pick): Help support and promote animal rescue with these nautically inspired, marine-grade collars and leashes. $56.00
- Original Oil Painting: So Cal local artist, Jessica Osbourne, painted this four-legged family portrait displayed in our recent #parkstreetbuild, and accepts commission work, starting at $400.00 for your very own masterpiece. Her work is LEGIT.
- Healthy Chew Toy (**Nala’s Pick): Paleo approved. $6.99
- Elevated Square Bowls: Custom finishes and hand carpentry make these dishes extra tasty. $85.00
*Tiger Roth approves this message.
**Nala Roth approves this message.