If you'd told me I'd be eating 3 meals a day with my 8-month-old baby (plus feeding her a 4 bottles a day) I wouldn't have believed you! But alas, here we are, and I can't wait to share all the...
Holiday Gift Guide: Pawesome Edition
For those extra special four-legged family members who are scientifically proven to act as de-stressing agents when the holidays get super hectic. (Unlike the two-legged kind. You know who you are.)
- Door Mat: For all those dirty paws. $40.00
- Banana Leaf Bed: You had me at “banana leaf.” $64.50
- Mud Cloth Bed: You had me at “mud cloth.” $275.00
- Found Collar (*Tiger’s Pick): Help support and promote animal rescue with these nautically inspired, marine-grade collars and leashes. $56.00
- Original Oil Painting: So Cal local artist, Jessica Osbourne, painted this four-legged family portrait displayed in our recent #parkstreetbuild, and accepts commission work, starting at $400.00 for your very own masterpiece. Her work is LEGIT.
- Healthy Chew Toy (**Nala’s Pick): Paleo approved. $6.99
- Elevated Square Bowls: Custom finishes and hand carpentry make these dishes extra tasty. $85.00
*Tiger Roth approves this message.
**Nala Roth approves this message.